prayer for safe delivery of my daughter

Hear our prayer for your daughter who awaits the birth of her child. I bring himher before You in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.


Pin On Faith

Prayer to Saint Gerard for Safe Delivery O great Saint Gerard beloved servant of Jesus Christ perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior and devoted child of Mother of God enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love.

. Thank you for bringing me to this point in time and for your perfect plan for the hours ahead. Prayers for My Daughters Friends. Last time she ended up with a c section after 36 hours.

You have said that you hear the cry of anyone who calls to you. Prayer for my son and daughter healing and blessings. How do emergency services find you.

Gerard for Safe Delivery O great Saint Gerard beloved servant of Jesus Christ perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior and devoted child of Mother of God enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love. She has cooperated with you in giving life. She fears this happening again so please say a small prayer for her.

Please pray for my daughter and. Let your name be glorified as you grant me a safe delivery in Jesus mighty name. Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.

Prayer For Safe Cesarean Delivery. Lord bless her with a child. Refresh my soul with your Holy Spirit.

Heavenly God Cover my baby with your protective mantle so that he is born healthy and strong. Lord you said that I will not bear children doomed to misfortune for they will be a people blessed by the Lord. We thank God because God is able to keep whatever is committed into His hands even all of us in this family including our expected baby in Jesus Christ Name.

Thank you all so much Mary. A Prayer to St. She is expecting her second baby.

Please restore my strength as I feel weary. I ask You to forgive us that for all of our failures to guide himher in the way heshe ought to go. Please give me the endurance I need to carry on.

God thank you for giving each one of us life. Let her learn early in life that to obey You God is the best way to the life her heart truly desires 1 Samuel 1522. Dear Heavenly Father You have chosen this day as the day my baby will be born.

Before you leave read this miracle birth story. Grant a safe delivery Lord I ask and help me to be strong and courageous in Your Name Amen. Thank you Father my delivery date is March 28k 2019 I commit that day to you God.

Please pray for me. Let your will be done in my life and in my family. She is expecting her second baby.

13 Powerful Prayer points for safe delivery. I thank You that You gave himher to us to love and nurture in Christ. Dear God I bless You for the joy that this child will bring to the world.

I pray that you remove sorrow and bitterness from my pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name. Praying for a safe pregnancy and Delivery Of my daughter. Oh Lord your mercy prevails over every situation.

My daughter in law wnt to hospital last night in labour. Restore My Strength Prayer Lord Jesus Christ hear my cry to you as I deliver my child. Thank you for knitting us together in our mothers wombs even before she knew we existed.

Prayer For My Pregnant Daughter Thank you Father for the little baby that is about to be born. Thank you for giving us a purpose for every beat of our hearts and every breath we take. Watch over me during delivery and allow my child to be born under the best circumstances.

SpiritualjourneyO Virgin Mother of God favorite daughter of the human raceBehold me unworthy though I be and see that I too am about to become a mother. I thank You that You have loved with the love of Calvary. Prayer Points for Pregnant Woman in Expectation of Safe Delivery.

She has cooperated with you in giving life. Things have stalled at the moment. Please pray for a safe delivery for her and a healthy baby.

Dear God please allow me to have the endurance that comes from you and keep me safe. Prayer of Protection for Safe Delivery and Healthy Baby. John 1621 Isaiah 6523.

Oh Lord make my body like the body of the Hebrew womenGrant me speedy and sweatless delivery in Jesus name. Lord I praise you for loving me and my baby. My daughter in law wnt to hospital last night in labour.

Assist her now as she prepares to give birth to the child in her womb. Oh Lord Your mercy prevails over every judgment remove sorrow and bitterness from my pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name. Prayer for safe delivery for my nieceoracle fusion general ledger prayer for safe delivery for my niece1963 corvette stingray for sale craigslist.

13 Powerful Prayer points for safe delivery. Please pray for my daughter and her unborn baby. We thank You Heavenly Father for conception and for the pregnancy so far so glorious.

Below are some prayers for pregnant women that you need to. May Mary the Most Holy Mother of God be her guide and support calming her fears and strengthening her love. Lord help my daughter to have firm faith in your Word and may she approach you with freedom and confidence.

May your daughter be filled with your peace and blessing. Each moment ahead of us is being cradled in Your good hands. Help her to continually hear read and speak your Word so that she can walk through this life with a solid foundation of faith.

Accepting my position of being mighty through. Faith comes by hearing your Word of truth. Bless him so that he has a happy life that is pleasing to God.

Heavenly Father I whisper now before my King to guide and protect the sunshine of my world my niece. Let me cling onto your promises. Prayer For Safe Delivery And Healthy Baby.

Dear Heavenly Father You have chosen this day as the day my baby will be born. Ranisha and Rajiv.


Pin On 30 Must Follow Christian Moms


Pin On St Jerard


Pin On For Our Baby


Pin On Quotes


Pin On For My Son


Pin On Prayers Quotes


Pin On Baby On The Way


Pin On Pregnancy


Pin On Kristen S Shower


New Baby Gifts For Hospital Visitors Tutorial New Baby Products Baby Blessing Baby Gift Tags


Pin On Pregnancy Labor Delivery


Pin On Quick Saves


Pin On Prayer


Pin On Faith


Pin On Jackie Pin Board


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Birth Encouraging Words


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Prayer

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel